I am a student and a Researcher by profession, presently working with The European Public Health Alliance under the inspection of W.H.O/UNICEF as a microbiologist/Researcher; I do more of humanitarian work which is out of my real profession. Moreover, I just finished a project here in Europe, about treatment of water and to educate Communities on intensive health-care.
The project was initiated by UNICEF in conjunction with EPHA; I led the troop to actualize the conclusion of the project. My next appointment is in the United States, which is in your city, So i need a place to live on my arrival to the states.. I get lot of acknowledgment about me being friendly, I love kids, I’m laid back, I don't move about at nights, love reading novels and listening to the news because am very conservative about politics & entertainment.
I am really interested in renting your place , I am hardworking, fun loving, personal, friendly, clean, caring, and respectful to others, a non-smoker, i don’t do drugs, i drink occasionally, and drama free. I will be working in schools, Laboratories and Hospitals.
i will like to know if you still have the place available for rent......If YES, Kindly reply the following questions below:
1) I will like to have the description of the room, size, and the equipments in there.
2) I will like to have the rent fee per month plus the utilities.
3) I will also be coming with some of my furniture, electronics that is if it is allowed, like bed, book shelf because I read a lot, shoe rank etc
4) I will also like to know if you accept Cashier's Check or Money Order so that I can contact our payment rep for the payment. The company is responsible for the payment.
5) If the 4 questions are YES, I will like to know the total cost for the initial move as in first month rent plus utilities and if deposit is necessary.
6) I will like to know the major intersection
7) I will like to know as well when the place will be available and how long you wish to rent it out.