Anheuser-Busch InBev Company Overview
Anheuser-Busch InBev is a publicly traded company (Euronext: ABI) based in Leuven, Belgium, with American Depositary Receipts on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: BUD). It is the leading global brewer, one of the world’s top five consumer products companies and recognized as first in the beverage industry on FORTUNE Magazine’s "World’s Most Admired" companies list. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years and our portfolio of well over 200 beer brands continues to forge strong connections with consumers. We invest the majority of our brand-building resources on our Focus Brands - those with the greatest growth potential such as global brands Budweiser®, Stella Artois® and Beck’s®, alongside Leffe®, Hoegaarden®, Bud Light®, Skol®, Brahma®, Antarctica®, Quilmes®, Michelob Ultra®, Harbin®, Sedrin®, Klinskoye®, Sibirskaya Korona®, Chernigivske®, Hasseröder® and Jupiler®. In addition, the company owns a 50 percent equity interest in the operating subsidiary of Grupo Modelo, Mexico's leading brewer and owner of the global Corona®brand. Anheuser-Busch InBev’s dedication to heritage and quality originates from the Den Hoorn brewery in Leuven, Belgium dating back to 1366 and the pioneering spirit of the Anheuser & Co brewery, with origins in St. Louis, USA since 1852. Geographically diversified with a balanced exposure to developed and developing markets, Anheuser Busch InBev leverages the collective strengths of its approximately 118,000 employees based in 23 countries worldwide. In 2012, AB InBev realized 39.8 billion US dollar revenue. The company strives to be the Best Beer Company in a Better World.
With operations and license agreements around the globe, Anheuser-Busch InBev is a truly global brewer. Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program Overview
At AB InBev, we believe in investing in our future leaders today. The Global Management Trainee program is an intensive 10 month rotational training program which attracts the brightest, most driven graduates and nurtures their talent by giving relevant experiences right from the start. Our goal is to find people who can take on challenging positions early on in their career and who have the potential to become our future leaders. We achieve this by putting the trainees through an intensive cross functional training program before their first role, where they will gain insight into every aspect of the business.
GMT Program Details:
· 2 -3 weeks of induction training on the company’s culture, strategy and structure, In this phase, you will get exposure to our CEO, Global Chiefs and the Zone Management Team, and you will meet with all GMTs from around the world
· 4 months of hands on, in-field training (deep dives) in our sales, supply and logistics operations, as well as our Business Shared Services across various locations in your Zone. You will develop an understanding of the "real life" of the business by shadowing people who perform the job, from all levels. You will be part of a small group of 3-5 GMTs during this phase
· 3 weeks of training on the Headquarter Strategy for the Zone (Finance, Sales, Marketing, Legal, Corporate Affairs, People, Logistics & Supply) at the Zone Headquarters, as well as leadership training.
· 5 months Individual Assignment leading a process improvement project in the operations (sales, supply, trade marketing or logistics). You will receive clear deliverables and will be given feedback on your performance.
· 1 graduation week with official certification. You will also present your Innovation project during this week.
· Exposure to senior leaders throughout the training period.
Upon successful completion of the 10 month rotational program, you will take on an entry-level management position in any function depending on your profile, interest and results (e.g. sales supervisor, finance analyst, line supervisor, distribution supervisor, trade marketing supervisor etc) You will also receive a mentor from the executive team when you start in your first position.
After 12-18 months, if you perform well, we expect you to be ready to take on your next challenge in a more senior management role in any functional area.
AB InBev Global Management Trainee Program Qualifications
You own your future, and the speed of your career growth will depend on your talent, efforts and results. Minimum Requirements:
· Current University student or recent university graduate with no more than 2 years full-time working experience
· Bachelors degree required, preferably in Engineering, Business or Science or related degree
· Work authorization in the country for which application is being submitted
· Geographical mobility – you will move to different locations during the 10-month training program, and you should be willing to relocate throughout your career
· Fluency in English
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Excel) and ability to quickly adapt to new systemsIdeal Profile:
· Strong analytical skills
· Cross functional interest
· Ambitious and self-driven
· Adaptive, comfortable with ambiguity
· Ability to effectively manage several projects at once
· Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
· Strong leadership and influencing skills
· Innovative and strategic
· Critical and challenging
Job Talent Programs
Primary Location China
Schedule Full Time
ABI-GMT Website: www.abi-gmt.com
Ying jie sheng (Q&A): http://bbs.yingjiesheng.com/thread-1724117-1-1.html